TUFFTRAK XT OVERLAPPING ACCESS MATS
TuffTrak XT is an extreme, heavy duty access mat designed for heavy tracked and tired equipment and the most challenging ground conditions. The EXTRA TOUGH 8” interlocking overlaps with hybrid corners are solid and are highly durable, which virtually eliminates broken corners. The easy interlocking design and cam lock connectors system make them perfect for work areas in heavy plant and machinery facilities, drilling rigs, depots, or storage areas.
The incredibly durable, 3.5″ thick, two-piece and foam-filled access mats are lighter weight than the competition, allowing you to load out more mats per truck and reduce transportation costs.
TuffTrak XT Overlapping Access Mats are designed to remain rigid and not conform to the subsurface. The internal closed cell foam prevents water penetration and helps make the mats buoyant, perfect for wetlands, marshlands, peat bogs, and river deltas.
- 770 lbs. per mat, 25% lighter than competitor access matting.
- Access mat dimensions are 13’5″ x 6’8″ x 3.54″ thick. Nearly 70 sft2 of useable surface area.
- HMW Polyethylene material allows for a 600 psi compressive load capacity.
- Closed-cell foam prevents water penetration which prevents mats from becoming heavy or failure due to freezing and thawing.
- Mats install and connect quickly and easily with the camlock system.
- Interlocking connection points on all four sides allow you to create working platforms.
- Hybrid corners made from solid HMW resist breaking and cracking.
- Transport 50-55 mats per truck.
- Connector Holes. (5) on the long side, (2) on the short side.
- Unique chevron traction surface nub design provides maximum grip.