Replace heavy, soggy swamp mats, CLT’s, and other wood access and temporary roadway mats for good. Solid, 2” thick TuffTrak XL mats are ideal solutions to create extra-wide temporary access roadways.
TuffTrak XL ground protection mats are 13’6” x 6’8” and are designed to support wheeled and tracked equipment up to 150 tons. The 2” thick solid core mats are flexible and will conform to the ground when loaded yet are strong enough not to crack, break or fail.
Installation is fast and easy. Butt the single-piece constructed mats up to one another or for uneven or sloped terrain connect them using the spring steel connector system.
TuffTrak XL Access Mats work in all weather conditions to keep the job running. Engineered HWM polyethylene material will not rot, splinter, degrade or absorb water or contaminates, eliminating the threat of cross-site contamination.
- 794 lbs. per mat.
- Mat dimensions are 13’6′ x 6’8″. Nearly 90 sqft of useable surface area.
- Transport 50-55 access mats truck.
- Chemically inert to eliminate cross site contamination.
- Load bearing capacity up to 150 tons for wheeled & tracked equipment.
- Rugged nub chevron pattern on one side, micro traction on the other.