LIFTGUARD BEAM & PLATE SLING PROTECTORS
Magnetic LiftGuard Beam & Plate Sling Protectors securely fit the flanges of an “I-Beam” or the edge of a steel plate and protect slings from damage caused by contact with edges, corners, or protrusions.
LiftGuard Units are magnetic which allows for easy and secure placement for riggers. All magnets are slightly recessed to prevent their damage and ensure a connection without scratching the load surface.
LiftGuard Beam & Plate Sling Protectors help ensure OSHA & ASME compliance:
- OSHA 1926.251(c)(9) Slings shall be padded or protected from the sharp edges of their loads.
- ASME B30.9 “Slings in contact with edges, corners, or protrusions should be protected with a material of sufficient strength, thickness, and construction to prevent damage to the sling.”
- Eliminates sling damage.
- Superior abrasion and wear resistance.
- Magnetic – they stay where you put them.
- Made from a non-metallic, High-Performance Cast Nylon.
- Plate and I-beam protectors are heat stabilized to allow for safe operations at higher temperatures.
- Patented design and Made in the USA.