PROSTACK CRIBBING TIMBERS
DICA ProStack Cribbing Timbers are designed to support and elevate static loads.
Designed for static loads, ProStack Cribbing Timbers are made from a combination of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled waste material that won’t warp, splinter or break.
DICA Cribbing Timbers are available in 4×4, 4×6 and 6×6 sizes for supporting materials and equipment inside or outside—even in extreme environments. Made of plastic composite, DICA Cribbing Timbers are designed to replace wood timbers with a durable, long-lasting product with superior compression strength that will last for decades.
- Designed to support and elevate static loads, keeping materials off the ground.
- DICA Cribbing Timbers are available in 4×4, 4×6, 6×6 sizes from materials that will not warp, rot, splinter or delaminate.
- Timber materials are made from post-consumer and post-industrial sources like milk jugs and laundry detergent bottles.
- Offers better resilience and durability than wood, even in extreme environments, and are impervious to moisture or insects.
- Meets safe setup requirements, unlike traditional box cribbing methods.
- Manufactured in the USA with materials that typically end up in a landfill.