“The pads are working excellent. They are easy to handle and make them fit our constant challenge of ergonomics...”Testimonials
FIT Safety System Design
- FIT Fitting generates specific performance analytics that project how Safety Tech Outrigger Pads will perform when used with your specific equipment, in a wide variety of ground conditions. DICA’s dynamic based fitting system is a significant step beyond traditional static load capacity ratings which assume unchanging or undefined outrigger foot sizes, ground conditions and load capacities.
- FIT Innovation delivers essential safety and performance features that provide the benefits of effective load distribution and ergonomic safety for an engineered safe setup.
- FIT Training gives operators practical instruction in the fundamental principles of safe outrigger pad setups and details how to use Safety Tech Outrigger Pad features to prevent ergonomic injuries.
Engineered Thermoplastic Construction
- When FIT properly, DICA’s engineered thermoplastic material provides the unbreakable strength needed to safely spread the load to the ground.
- Delivers a significant weight advantage at 1/7th the weight of steel and 1/4th the weight of aluminum. Creating high operator usage rates and portable safety for personnel.
- Memory recovery allows the outrigger pad to maintain contact with the ground surface in low ground bearing conditions and then return to its original shape once the load is removed and the outrigger pad has been stored at room temperature or above.
- Non-porous material prevents liquid absorption and is resistant to all hydraulic fluid and road chemicals. Safety Tech Outrigger Pads will not become heavier or rot.
- When FIT properly and used according to DICA training guidelines Safety Tech Outrigger Pads provide extremely hardwearing durability that when won’t yield, break, or become unpredictable like wood, fiberglass or aluminum outrigger pads.
- Deters scrap value pilferage common to aluminum.
Patent Pending TuffGrip® Handle System
- TuffGrip Handles maintain their rigidity when the outrigger pad is lifted preventing pinched or crushed hands.
- TuffGrip Handles are resistant to crushing, cutting, fraying, UV, water, road chemicals and hydraulic fluid.
- TuffGrip Handles are soft to the touch and sized according to the weight of each pad to provide exceptional strength and grip comfort in a handle that’s guaranteed for a lifetime of use.
- TuffGrip Handle lengths encourage operators to lift safely by bending their knees and lifting with their legs while keeping the load close to the body.
- Strategically placed TuffGrip Handles limit lifting to no more than 50 lbs. per person.
- TuffGrip Handles reduce the risk of tripping or entanglement with their ideal firmness, shape and length.
- The TuffGrip Handle System is manufactured exclusively in high visibility safety orange for clear visual safety.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Patents Pending 13/633,576 and 29/433,634
Industrial Grade Safety Texturing
Manufactured abrasive surface minimizes the effects of hydraulic fluid and water.
This industry leading technology provides increased traction between the outrigger foot and pad and reduces the chance of personnel or equipment slipping on wet or oily outrigger pads.
Radius Edge and Corner Design
Superior safety for hands, feet and shins that eliminates sharp pinch and puncture points.
If you break it, we’ll replace it. Guaranteed. Safety Tech Outrigger Pads and our TuffGrip Handle System are guaranteed to be free from defects in material or craftsmanship.
Copyright © 2013 DICA, Inc. All Right Reserved