“The pads are working excellent. They are easy to handle and make them fit our constant challenge of ergonomics...”Testimonials
Maximum Load Capacity
Maximum load capacity is the combined weight of your equipment and the maximum load it can carry. The maximum load capacity of your equipment is determined by your equipment manufacturer’s load chart.
Outrigger Foot Size
The shape and size of your equipment’s outrigger foot.
Ground and Cribbing Conditions
- The ground conditions and bearing pressures of your typical jobsites.
- The usage and the associated properties of any additional cribbing materials or outrigger pads that may be used. Including their density, strength, durability and load distributing capabilities.
- Safety Tech Outrigger Pads are not infinitely rigid and some bending or deflection will occur but will not break when used properly. Fitting the right outrigger pads to your equipment includes determining the correct thickness and surface area needed to effectively spread the load and manage deflection.
- DICA defines deflection as the maximum displacement of the center of the loaded outrigger pad due to compression and displacement of the pad into the ground.
- The DICA Performance Calculator generates projected deflection measures of Safety Tech Outrigger Pads under your equipment in multiple soil conditions.
Jobsite or Lift Planning Requirements
Instructions directing how work related to outrigger enabled equipment, outrigger pads or cribbing materials must be conducted at your particular or characteristic job sites.